Waters Edge Caravan Park has recently undergone it’s biggest online transformation; delivering a complete overhaul of our previous website – we’re really pleased with all the changes and we sincerely hope that you like them too. The Waters Edge team have graciously provided invaluable efforts in helping us to create a new look for our visitors to enjoy and discover everything that our Lake District caravan park has to offer
There have been lots of improvements and enhancements to our website that we hope enhance your experience with us online. It’s our primary intention to leverage all of our new features to allow quicker access for you the information that you’re after, whilst enjoying yourself along the way too! The biggest update to our website by far, is the transition to a responsive web design. Responsive web design promotes graceful degradation, which means you will have a consistent and enjoyable experience on our website – regardless of whether you’re viewing our it on the traditional desktop pc or laptop, through to a smartphone or tablet such as the Apple iPhone or iPad.
We’ve updated our website with brand new imagery too and implemented a news feed feature on the website, which we will be updating weekly to spread the word about what’s going on at the caravan park, in the immediate local area and of course, the Lake District. Our news feed will also give you access to special offers too, which you will be able to use for your stay throughout periods of the year – so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!
A highlight list of our website’s new features include:
- Online contact form – making it easier and more simple for you to communicate with us, right from the website itself.
- Online price list – allowing you quick access to our excellent value-for-money tariffs.
- Guest book – detailing reviews and comments from our happy customers who’ve stayed with us on their Lake District holiday.
- Social sharing – if you’ve seen something you like, or something you think may benefit a friend or family member, you can share it to your social medias, email it to your contacts or print it for your reference from out controls within the page.
- New imagery – to show you up to date visuals of our caravan park situated in the Lake District.
We really hope that you like our brand new website. When you have a few minutes, please do take a look around and feel free to provide feedback via our contact us page.
Credit for the website design, development and imagery goes to Ian Austin of HGA.